> Hm, here is a discussion on Stack Overflow of your question.
>
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324348504578606493979321554.html

I think that's the wrong paste :-).

But in response to that article: Our constitution puts the U.S. Supreme court
at the top; international courts would only have a valid say if they were
inferior to the Supreme Court. And congress cannot modify the constitution by
treaty; a treaty that violates the constitution is not valid.

http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.com -- my own blog on that and similar
issues.

>>> Nope. That tells me where the user is, not where the shell script is.
>>>
>>> Are you sure? If you do say,
>>>
>>> SCRIPT_DIR=`pwd`
>>> echo "$SCRIPT_DIR"
>>>
>>> the echo should return the directory the script ran in.
>>
>> 100% sure.
>>
>> keybounceMBP:Applications michael$ pwd
>> /Users/michael/Applications
>> keybounceMBP:Applications michael$ cat ~/bin/testdir
>> #!/bin/sh
>>
>> pwd
>>
>> SCRIPT_DIR=`pwd`
>> echo "$SCRIPT_DIR"
>>
>> keybounceMBP:Applications michael$ testdir
>> /Users/michael/Applications
>> /Users/michael/Applications
>> keybounceMBP:Applications michael$
>>
>> I want it to return my ~/bin directory in this case.

>>> ---
>>> This message was composed with the aid of a laptop cat, and no mouse
>>>

>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>>
>>> John Musbach
>>
>> ---
>> This message was composed with the aid of a laptop cat, and no mouse

> --
> Bob Love
> "Women can keep a secret just as well as men, but it takes more of them to do
> it."

---
This message was composed with the aid of a laptop cat, and no mouse