I have a Time Capsule and plan to update to Apple's new Airport Extreme very
soon.  Can anyone suggest an alternative to Dyn Standard DNS?

http://dyn.com/support/airport-time-capsule-with-dynamic-dns/

Note: as of version 6.1 of the Airport Utility and 7.6.1 router firmware, the
Apple Airport Extreme and Time Capsule routers no longer offer the ability to
configure wide-area bonjour. This has effectively caused these Apple routers to
no longer support sending updates to Dyn Standard DNS. If you are attempting to
set up earlier versions of the Airport Utility and firmware, you can use these
instructions, but this is an experimental feature, we cannot provide technical
support for this setup. If you need assistance, check out the Dyn Community.