On 25 Aug 2013, at 12:38, Jean-Christophe Helary
<jean.christophe.hel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I usually work from my iMac (sometimes from a MBP), so all the articles I
> want to read are "stored" on Safari there in multiple tabs, but that's not
> where I want to read them.
>
> I want to read them on a portable device that would automatically find what I
> have in Safari (I don't mind if it is slightly less convenient though), and
> display the reading list so that I only have to click on one item to see the
> article display.
>
> Are iPads what I am looking for or is there something different in the wild ?

Safari on iPad lets you open "cloud" bookmarks, which are saved links from each
tab on other devices registered with the same Apple Id.  iOS7 also gives you
access to your Safari "reading list".  Or you could use one of the
services/apps that let you read saved links reformatted for mobile devices.  I
use Pocket, but Instapaper and Readability are other popular alternatives.

Paul