Hi Gang,

Can anyone recommend an OSX App that will sync a local folder with a folder on
an FTP site?

I'm currently using DreamWeaver to develop websites and when I hit sync, it
shows me what files it's looking to upload, what files to download, and what
files it's not sure about (it lets me compare local/remote so I can make that
decision), I can define what to include, what to ignore, etc.... then I hit the
button and it syncs.

The problem is that I am moving away from DreamWeaver (for several reasons, but
this function, while useful, is very, very slow) and I need a new tool to do
this (I don't need a complete replacement for DW, just a replacement for this
functionality)

Free is nice, but I don't mind paying for a premium tool (it's a business
expense).

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

-D. Israel
d...@ebji.org