Okay, just as I was in mad desperation about to reinstall iTunes9.dmg, I
happened to chance upon iTunes Preferences (of all things) and lo & behold
there is a checkbox for internet radio! Which was unchecked. Which I promptly
checked. Which placed an "Internet" tab on the window. Which brought back all
my internet radio stations. Which has restored my life.
(I'm beginning to think there's a reason the sun goes down…)
-Carl