On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:05 AM, LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:

> On 02 Apr 2014, at 16:24 , Jeff Weinberger <j...@jeffweinberger.com>
> wrote:
> > "Back to my Mac isn't working properly because the DNS server is not
> responding" and suggests I contact my internet service provider for a
> different DNS server address.
>
> What are your DNS servers set to?
>
> Does B2MM work despite the message?

Sorry - missed this email....They are the defaults for my ISP:
76.14.0.8/9(all other services that use DNS - like web browsing - work
just fine) and
no BTMM does not work

UPDATE :

I asked my new ISP to reconnect my line to my old ISP (they can access the
cable closets in my building). They did, and BTMM still did not work.

It worked as recently as a week ago with my old ISP. I have to conclude
that either Apple updated something behind the scenes that I don't know
about or something in changing the network knocked this out of whack.

I don't know where to start to look for a resolution...any suggestions are
very much appreciated!!

Jeff