On Aug 24, 2014, at 6:50 PM, LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:

> On 22 Aug 2014, at 20:27 , Macs R We <macs...@macsrwe.com> wrote:
>> The full name of the compiled script is “SPAM Report.app”.  It has a typical
>> app bundle, so I’m pretty sure it’s a typical app.  The dialog box keeps
>> occurring almost every time I use it.
>
> Almost?
>
> Almost is very weird.
>
> Is there anything the script (like a property) that may cause the script to
> self-modify?

 No.

> If you list the contents of the app bundle, is the modification time of any
> file getting changed?

 No.

> the warning should only come up once for an app, but overtime the app
> changes, it’s a ‘new’ app.

I think “almost” comes from using it more than once before the keychain
automatically locks itself, or the like.  I think the permission sticks around
for some finite time.  Or, I could just have remembered wrong — since I wrote
that, I’ve been watching more carefully, and haven’t seen the script run even
once without begging for permission.