This will work, but Migration Assistant is easier.

1. Make sure no account on new machine with same name.

2. Plug in TM drive and manually copy the home directory to /Users.

3. Create new user with right name and answer yes to the question about using
the existing home directory.

neil

The three kinds of stress…nuclear, cooking and a&&hole. Jello is the key to the
relationship.