I’m guessing not…although if you can see it through the slot you might be able
to slip a thin knife blade or something in and tease it out. You might need to
turn/tilt it to get the card to slid up against the entry slot first.

It’s gonna be one of those “ya gotta get lucky” things I think.

> On Nov 4, 2014, at 3:32 PM, Carl Hoefs <newsli...@autonomy.caltech.edu> wrote:
>
> Without looking, a new student in our lab slid his SD memory card into the CD
> slot on his iMac by mistake. And it went all the way in. Kinda makes you
> wonder how many people have done that before, as they’re adjacent to each
> other. Anyway, is there any known way to go about extracting it without
> taking the entire iMac apart?
> -Carl

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress, cooking
stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is Jello.

neil