Hi

My setting:
A "k750 wireless solar keyboard for Mac" from logitech and german layout on a
mid 2011 mini with Snow Leo (10.6.8).
The keyboard function well and all keys respond normally.

My problem:
When activating keyboardViewer, it pops up showing the (correct) extended
keyboard layout, but after pressing any key on the keyboard, the viewer changes
to a non extended format (to say: Apple's bluetooth wireless).

I tried to find where to change that behaviour, resetting NVRAM (I know it
should not be there but...) and doing more of (mostly unnecessary)
housekeeping, deleted /Library/preferences/com.apple.keyboardtype.plist and
~Library/preferences/com.apple.KeyboardViewer.plist, imported another
com.apple.KeyboardViewer.plist from Mavericks, restarted over and over
KeyboardSetupAssistant and googelt for hours for a solution, but: in vain.

Has anybody an idea how to stop that behavior?
Thanks for help
Rudolf

System: 10.6.8
Hardware: Mini mid 2011, MBP mid 2011