> On 09 May 2017, at 18:24, David Schwartz <da...@yesdavid.com> wrote:
>
> On May 9, 2017, at 12:26 PM, @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've tried turning all the settings off and then turning them on, but to no
>> avail
>
> Try logging out of FaceTime _and_ Messages, then back into them both.

I did that. Also logged completely out of iCloud along with all iCloud services
(Messages, FaceTime, Contacts, etc.). This also has persisted through a new
install of 10.12.4 when I replaced the internal drive on my iMac with an SSD,
so I'm reasonably sure it is an iCloud setting somewhere.

The trouble is, I have so many iCloud devices that the next logical step (log
out of ALL iCloud devices) is a massive *MASSIVE* pain in the ass.

> I've had situations where Messages weren't coming into a Mac, and logging
> out/in to FaceTime solved. Perhaps your reverse experience will benefit from
> that as well.

I'm going to try setting up a new user and see how that goes.

I suspect that something is broken in the "nearby" detection for incoming
calls, but that is more a feeling than anything else.

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.