I had a crapload of lines that begin with %:

> # Samples
> # %users  ALL=/sbin/mount /cdrom,/sbin/umount /cdrom
> # %users  localhost=/sbin/shutdown -h now
> # %zimbra ALL=NOPASSWD:/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-fd *
> # %zimbra   ALL=NOPASSWD:/opt/zimbra/openldap/libexec/slapd
> # %zimbra   ALL=NOPASSWD:/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmslapd
> # %zimbra ALL=NOPASSWD:/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmmailboxdmgr
> # %zimbra ALL=NOPASSWD:/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr
> # %zimbra   ALL=NOPASSWD:/opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/postfix,
> /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/postalias, /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/qshape.pl,
> /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/postconf,/opt\
> /zimbra/postfix/sbin/postsuper
> # %zimbra
> ALL=NOPASSWD:/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmqstat,/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmmtastatus
> # %everyone ALL=NOPASSWD: /Applications/Utilities/DeployStudio\
> Runtime.app/Contents/MacOS/DeployStudio\
> Runtime.bin,/Applications/Utilities/DeployStudio\ Admin.app/Cont\
> ents/Applications/DeployStudio\ Runtime.app/Contents/MacOS/DeployStudio\
> Runtime.bin

Only the first two (%users) were commented out to begin with.  All the rest
were live and I had to comment them out.

I don't even know what Zimbra is, I've never heard or or used anything with
that name.  Apparently, it was something that belonged to Yahoo and VMWare at
various times.  I did once own and run Fusion and Yahoo Mesenger, but I
certainly never edited sudoers for either of them.

I do have something called DeployStudio in my Utilities.  I think I downloaded
it when I was trying to create a boot server (never succeeded). Again, I
certainly never edited sudoers for it.

Also from the post, whether you have problems with sudo or not seems to be
dependent on whether you migrated your identity with Migration Assistant, which
would copy over junk like old sudoers files from previous releases.