I have the spam filter on and to reduce the chance that I miss important mails,
I've created a delete rules list that removes all the obvious things.

Now I keep receiving those "I'm sending this mail from your account" crap and I
tried to put that string on the delete list but that didn't work. After
checking the mail source I found that the body was base 64 encoded.

So I decoded the thing, found the string location, recoded the thing, found the
base64 corresponding string, put that in the delete list and... that did not
work.

Is there anything I'm thinking wrong ?

Jean-Christophe Helary