I have a MacPro ("ashcan") that supports up to 6 monitors. I have multiple
large-screen monitors running right now, but I'd like to be able to have all
but one go dark (black), such as when I'm watching a full-screen video on one
monitor. The others being on are quite a distraction so I'd like to "blank"
them for that purpose.

Is there any keyboard shortcut (or other way) to do this (on Mojave)?

- I know the ctrl-shift-eject combo but that causes all screens to go dark.
- And if I *gasp* turn off the other monitors macOS thinks they're no longer
connected and scrambles all of my carefully placed windows onto one.
- I'm skipping the upgrade to macOS Catalina completely. It's Horrorville.

-Carl