In Catalina and earlier, I relied  on a feature that was kind of hidden. In
Messages, you could select a person, then pull down Buddies | Ask to Share
Screen. This is how I helped my 84-yr-old non-tech father with computer
problems all the time, and it worked great. He didn't need to do or know
anything - he could just click Accept. Now I've upgraded to Big Sur (he
hasn't). I just tried to help with something and was frustrated to find
that that option is totally gone from the Messages app. I've looked for
equivalent functionality in the Contacts app but don't see it there either.

What is the absolute easiest way for me to request to take control of his
screen remotely now, without him having to install anything?

Thanks,
Scot

--

d(-_-)b