I believe Affinity does what you're looking for (although I use it mainly for
removing backgrounds and colorizing images). It's a capable app with free
updates every couple of months.

They do have a free trial. I just noticed that it's on sale now for $25
(¥2700). Heck, I paid $99 for it 2 years ago!

-Carl