If it's in your keychain it shows up as the name of the TC (most commonly
"YourName's Time Capsule") with a Kind of "AirPort base station password."
It wouldn't be in the keychain of other devices that just backup to it, unless
they had actually used Airport Utility against the unit…
or unless you chose to use the same password for disk access and admin access.