I recently upgraded a High Sierra machine to Monterey, losing some third-party
software in the process. One of the tools I used every day was called PTH
Pasteboard.

PTH Pasteboard was a simple copy/paste manager. The features I used most:

1) It would keep a long (~200 slots?) pushdown list of any of the things I
copied with Mac copy/paste, regardless of whether they were text, formatted,
images, or whatever. Anything MacOS let you copy and paste, PTH Pasteboard
would preserve for you.

2) It could also maintain one or more (I only ever needed one) lists of
"permanent" pastes, such as phrases or images one used often. Unlike the main
buffer, you could create these on demand and delete them individually.

3) Clicking on a menu bar icon dropped down both these lists, and you could
click among them as you wished.

I'd like to find a replacement for this tool, for which there is no Monterey
version. The original programmers now offer an extremely baroque and
function-bloated "suite" of tools for a subscription price that I consider too
stiff for the functions I would use. I've found a couple other tools, but they
all lack important features (e.g., one of them is text only, not even formatted
text, and forget images).

Does anyone know of a largely similar utility they could suggest?