Hi,

Sorry to disturb you with this. There is a little problem I'm trying to
solve with the cpan shell.  It cannot uncompress .gz files.  In the
example below, libnet-1.0703.tar.gz is present in the directory.  My
guess is that the cpan shell does not know/have not found, the
decompression program for .gz files.  Can someone give me a few pointer
as to where to look/how to solve this?

zsh: no such file or directory:
y/sources/authors/id/G/GB/GBARR/libnet-1.0703.tar.gz
tar: End of archive volume 1 reached
tar: Sorry, unable to determine archive format.
y/sources/authors/id/G/GB/GBARR/libnet-1.0703.tar.gz: No such file or
directory
Couldn't uncompress y/sources/authors/id/G/GB/GBARR/libnet-1.0703.tar.gz

Thanks a lot,

-------
Nicolas Bertrand
http://www.wazop.net