How are you deal shared libs?? I've been futzing around with installing
some cpan modules et.al and I am having troubles getting some script to
work.

I was thinking that I may need to add /usr/local/libs to my path.
Another thought I had was that I might be able able to include headers
in the scripts. I've never seen the inclusion of headers in a script,
but hey, might work.

Forest

On Sunday, April 15, 2001, at 10:18 PM, John Siracusa wrote:

> On 4/15/01 10:04 PM, Forest Dean Feighner wrote:
>> On Sunday, April 15, 2001, at 09:26 PM, John Siracusa wrote:
>>> To follow up my own post, I solved my problem in a pretty
>>> drastic manner: I totally deleted /System/Library/Perl/ and
>>> /Library/Perl/, then ran "make install" again.  Everything seems
>>> fine now.
>>>
>>> (This is all on my "experimental" OS X install, BTW :)
>>
>> Interesting solution. How does everything work??
>
> Just fine, as far as I can tell.  I've been installing CPAN modules all
> day
> with about the same success I had with the 5.6.0 install that came with
> OS
> X.
>
> -John

     Forest Dean Feighner