Someone asked me to post the "tweaks" I had to do to make the script I
posted about last week work on OS X.  (see below for that URL)

Basically, the main thing that was wrong was that the Cache::FileCache
module, which uses Cache::CacheUtil to make a unique path under
/tmp/FileCache, was bombing.  The problem turned out to be in
/System/Library/Perl/File/Path.pm   That script calls the system "mkdir()"
routing, passing the new path (i.e. /tmp/FileCache/Nimda/a/b/c) to be
created.  OS X/Darwin was spitting out "No such file or directory" in
response.  If you issued a "mkdir" for that at the shell prompt, you'd get
the same error unless you either used the "-p" argument or if
/tmp/FileCache/Nimda/a/b already existed.

After much running around (I'm very new to perl), I finally just modified
CacheUtil.pm to make a "system()" call instead of using Path.pm's mkpath()
function.

Here's the new code (with the old code, at line 315, commented out):

#  mkpath( $directory, 0, $DIRECTORY_MODE );
   my $myCmd = "mkdir -p $directory";
   system($myCmd) ;

The only other changed made were to personalize the email address and such
of the MSIISProbes.pm script and got the sendmail daemon up and running to
handle return email.