That didn't work either.  See, I didn't actually install a previous version.
   I've only done a make install with .61

I cleared every single file and directory that .61 installed, and I
re-installed and got the same problem.

I'm attaching the output of the install I just did, just in case you can
see anything amiss there.

--
Mark Edwards
San Francisco, CA