(sorry Chris, you might get two copies of this... I forgot to put the
Subject in the first one so onion.perl.org sent it back to me... I would
like the answer to this, as well as have it archived in the mailing-list
archives. Hence, resending it)

Chris Devers wrote:

>> Btw, one quickie --
>>

>>> move the LWP head to a better name, let's say /usr/bin/lwp-head

>> by LWP head, I am assuming you are referring to HEAD, no?

>> Yes, exactly.

which begs the next obvious question --

if I rename HEAD to lwp-head, then won't other Perl programs that depend
upon HEAD break? They will be looking for HEAD which is now lwp-head.

In a case of a rarer condition, if there are any HFS-style case-blind
applications that might want to call head, they will end up calling HEAD.

pk/

--
Puneet Kishor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]