Well, I actually write AppleScript for a living and use Dave on OS 9 to
mount everyting outside of appletalk.

But yesterday my copy of Dave X came in and would you know its not
scriptable!

I contacted support and they said it was not them but OS X that had limited
AppleScript support. And that any day now a version would come out with
additional AppleScript support.

So I started to look at my options. Perl came to mind. I will need to
integrate it into my AppleScript workflow.

Thanks,

Jason Bourque
Co-Director Boston AppleScript Users Group