....skimming over old mail...

On Wed, 15 May 2002, The Ogre wrote:

> OpenGL (or GLUT) would be fun. But trying to take the current GL stuff
> and make it work is beyond my meager skills.

This is available through the Fink project, if you have that available:

  % fink install glut

....should install it (& libgl, if you don't have it already) for you. I
haven't tried using it, but it's in the stable tree so some people must
be happy with it...

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache   /   mod_perl   /   Boston.com systems administrator

  Help bring Connector to OSX:  PetitionOnline.com/osximian

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc