On Friday, August 9, 2002, at 04:48  PM, David Baker (Acorn Web Designs)
wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> I'm thinking about working on a psync GUI (what about PsyncX?).  Is
> anyone out there currently working on one?  If so, could you contact me?

I would like to second that. ;-)

Searching around for various solutions, Dan Kogai's psync has been the
only one to hit the spot for me. Now, a nice (maybe not so nice is also
ok) gui that allows connecting to networked volumes, scheduling via
crontab, filters on files, making and saving backup sets, and
incremental backup (that, I think is already there) would make it the
best. Well, then it would make it a competitor to Retrospect, what the
heck. And perl will rule.

C'mon Dan the man with too many drives on too many puters to backup.

pk/

ps. thanks for writing and releasing psync.