I have not yet found any resource like this on the web
yet, so I would agree that it is a Good Idea. We could
maintain both a list of solved problems, and problems
that people are begging to be solved (and maybe even
have a number of votes for that problem to be solved
first), possibly motivating authors more, and
satisfying the communities needs more accurately. I
would be glad to help.

Thanks,
-Chris