On Saturday, September 7, 2002, at 09:22 PM, Brian McNett wrote:

> From:, Return-Path, Reply-To:, and Envelope-Sender: are trivial to
> forge.

Yes, they are. That's why I said it was suspect, and cautioned that the
person at that address could very well be innocent, instead of saying
"that's the guy, guaranteed - sic the Feds on him!"

> There are some good perl tools for accomplishing this, but alas, I'm
> having trouble getting some of them to compile under MacOS X, mostly
> due to dependencies and such

If you're having trouble getting a Perl app/module to work on OS X, this
is a *great* place to ask for help. It's why we're here. :-)

sherm--