On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Ken Williams wrote:

> I couldn't find an author name attached to the article.

What's with this whole conceal the author business? The OSX related
O'Reilly books all seem to be written by "Apple Corporation":

    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/learncocoa/
    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/learncarbon/
    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/learncocoa2/
    http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/catalog/view/au/629?x-t=book.view

I would prefer to know the face behind the voice rather than some kind of
single nameless impersonal corporate identity, but maybe that's just me. I
like being able to browse through the books in the store, see a new one by
someone I recognize (like, say, Randal Schwartz or Ken Williams :), and be
able to compare reference material by authors I respect.

--
Chris Devers    [EMAIL PROTECTED]