On Thursday, September 26, 2002, at 05:08 PM, Casey West wrote:

> I started a brand new project and in
> the Perl code I put 'use Text::CSV_XS' and as soon as I did the
> program broke with the previously mentioned symbol errors.  Any non-XS
> module usage and all is well.

A version mismatch in the CB framework vs. the installed Perl results in
dyld errors when your app is starting. What you're describing sounds a
lot more like the Text::CSV_XS module is compiled against 5.6.0.

Did you recompile all of your XS modules after upgrading to 5.8.0? Does
that include fink-installed modules found under /sw/lib/perl5/?

You can verify the version of Perl being used in your app with
"NSLog($^V);"

sherm--