On Monday, September 30, 2002, at 08:29  AM, Edward Lewis wrote:

> Thanks for the replies.  It isn't the Unix of X that's a problem, it's
> the GUI that controls it which is the source of my problem.

funny you say that... as far as I understand, it is the GUI that
controls it that attracts most of the Unix-heads to MacOS X. While
decidedly different from the well-entrenched classic GUI, Aqua is not
only not bad, actually amazingly good in many other ways. But, those
opinions by nature are subjective, and hence, given to sparking
religious wars.

Apple does have a feedback page, and also a million discussion forums
on apple.com/support (you need to register for free).