On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 03:24  AM, Palle Bo Nielsen wrote:

> I have exactly the same problem on a machine at work running Mac OS X
> Server 10.2. Don't know how to fix it. Would like to be able to run
> the LWP module too.
>>
>>> (You get this message, because MakeMaker could not find
>>> "/System/Library/Perl/darwin/CORE/perl.h")

This error is almost certainly symptomatic of an OSX installation that
didn't include the BSD subsystem. You should be able to use your
installation disks to easily solve the problem. (ie install *just* the
BSD subsystem on top of your existing system)

Good luck,
Paul
--
            __(I think where I am not,
                therefore I am where I do not think)__   (Jackie L.)