Nathan, Kelly,

Did you make any further headway solving these "dyld: perl Undefined
symbols" with Jagual Perl 5.6.0? If yes, please let me know what you did?

I am at my wits end with this, and since I haven't seen anything further
posted on this list for this thread, I am assuming that this is a
difficult error to solve. If I can't get this resolved I simply cannot
use perl on OS X. At least, not in the non-working state it is right now.

Thanks.

Puneet.