Sherm Pendley writes:
On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 04:44 PM, David Wheeler wrote:
On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 01:38 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
(I built it with the --with-layout=Darwin option, though. Still disliking multiple of what should be the same =)
Okay, but you should realize that lots of Apple-specific stuff won't work properly now, such as Personal web sharing.
And, that the next Apple-supplied update to Apache will overwrite your custom version.
Well, PWS works just fine, seeing as how the startupitem is just starting the new version (what with the same paths and all).
The overwriting is more of a problem, but I can live with that. Now I know how to do it...
-Mikkel