Hi,

In the documentation for modules like Mac::Resources and Mac::Memory, there's always a warning that says I need to look at "Inside Macintosh", and reminds me that this has been a Warning. Is the material from IM now part of the documentation in /Developer/Documentation/ ? If so, it would be nice if it were pointed out, as I'm not exactly sure where to look for the docs on a lot of this stuff.

Also, it looks like the '=include *.xs' directives didn't get processed for the binary installer of Mac::Carbon 0.02, so some of the docs are missing there too.

-Ken