On Tuesday, Jan 28, 2003, at 20:50 Europe/London, Rich Morin wrote:

Does anyone have any example code that they'd be willing to share, even
privately? I'm looking for something on NSTableView, but any code that
implements a data source in Perl would probably be useful. More generally,
almost any kind of (working :-) example code would be good to have up on
the CamelBones site (http://camelbones.sf.net).
yeah, I got that. There's some example code that comes with camelbones, it's probably in Developer:Examples:Camelbones:Data Access

The tricky bit (for me) was the binding import lines at the top, that allow you to implement the required interface. But there should be enough there for you.

Tom