Hi there

I updated perl to 5.8.0 and it now works fine. Now the big BUT: mod_perl doesn't work anymore :-(
The server-errorlog reads like that:

dyld: /usr/sbin/httpd Undefined symbols:
_perl_init_i18nl10n

Apachectl start returns me:

/usr/sbin/apachectl: line 171: 18592 Trace/BPT trap $HTTPD
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

I rebuilt the mod_perl 1.2.7 and installed it - without any success (it did install but returned me the very same error)
I built the module with this configuration:

perl Makefile.PL \
USE_APXS=1 \
WITH_APXS=/path/to/apache/bin/apxs \
EVERYTHING=1
make
make install

Anyone a suggestion? Please notice that I'm no perl genie, so please explain it for dumb-asses as well :-) Thanks

Best regards
Stefan Rusterholz