[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Not alot of noise, a good assortment of users that have a good deal of experience.

On Tuesday, February 11, 2003, at 01:53 PM, Deshazer, Earl (GEAE) wrote:

That Makes two of us. I would like to subscribe to that list as well.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Riccardo Perotti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 12:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] List
Subject: OT: macosx list?

Sorry for the OT, but I've been looking for a MacOSX mailing list, like this
one but not perl-only. Somewhere one could ask / discuss about apps, darwin,
etc.

Does anybody know where to find one?

Thanks

Riccardo
--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.riccardoperotti.com

Phil Burk
Systems Support Technician Wiley Publishing, Inc.
10475 Crosspoint Blvd Indianapolis, IN 46256
317.572.3049 phone 317.572.1049 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]