Our sysadmins have decided to put a quota on the size of our email
mailboxes. They have implemented a 'function' to warn the user when he gets
close to the limit... However they have only implemented this function for
windows mail clients!

I was wondering if there was anything I could do in perl to be able to
connect to the IMAP server and report back the size of my mailbox?

I have had a quick look through Mail-IMAPClient and Net-IMAP-Simple, but
didn't see anything in there that would do what I wanted

Any ideas of how I might think about doing this? If indeed it is possible?

Thanks for any help or pointers

adam

believed to be clean.