Le dimanche, 22 juin 2003, à 17:27 Europe/Paris, Sherm Pendley a écrit :

CamelBones doesn't use /usr/bin/perl - it's linked directly to libperl.dylib, and unless it's rebuilt to use another, it uses the one found under /System/Library/Perl. Have you built CamelBones against your copy of 5.8.0? If not, it's using 5.6.0, so you'll need to use modules that have been installed under 5.6.0.

OK, i see what happens.

I have CamelBones 5.8.0 because i have to embed some perl modules into my app (at least XML::LibXML).

my 5.8 version, on this computer, comes from darwinports installed in /opt...

Thanks for your answer,

Yvon