On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 11:05 AM, Rich Morin wrote:

I realize that this is not a perfect solution, but it seems to fit our
needs and capabilities.  Improvements are, of course, welcome.

Might Apple consider seeding SourceForge with a copy of Panther to install on server farm? Edward, is there someone we can send a request to about this?

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]