Y'all,

At: http://www.crashbox.com/regextest

Once again RegExTest is a little Cocoa application (OS X only) for prototyping regular expressions for use in perl. Very quick, and very handy.

I've finished up the app and added some more features. The boxes are now scrollable text views so you can paste in big mulit-line strings. You can also select colors, and how the match is displayed. Lastly if you are working with a sample with lots of embedded characters, you can select quoting operators for quoting the sample string.

I welcome all bug reports and suggestions!

Thanks,
-Andrew