At 1:05 am -0800 19/11/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
For what it's worth, I've been trying out 5.8.2, and I get the same value for 5.8.1-RC3 and 5.8.1 final, both the same negative numbers. I am building with the same options as the Panther version (darwin-thread-multi-2level); are you?

FWIW I get the same results as Chris with 5.8.2 and have used the build configuration as Apple recommended for _Jaguar_ and 5.8. So maybe this is the problem in my case at least -- might explain my problems with with Tk also perhaps.

Can you please post the parameters I should use with Configure.

JD