Hi everyone,
While I was installing Lingua::Wordnet, I ran into some problems such as deleting some directories in /usr/local because I copied the wordnet1.7 files into the wrong directory.
The Lingua::Wordnet module works but now I am in the process of recovering all the files I deleted.
Because I just upgraded to v10.3, I'm worried about any problems with Multi Threaded Perl considering it took me some time to get the DBI Modules to work.

So far I had to reinstall Lynx and ImageMagick.
I know ImageMagick is not part of the Mac OS X install but I know Lynx is, and I also know lynx is required for CPAN.
MySQL seems to work okay, for some reason.

Can anybody tell me what other files I could be missing from /usr/local

Thank you.

-gohaku