Hi,

I was doing a little hacking around with the AddressBook the other day,
and used PerlObjCBridge to write some glue code to use AddressBook.framework.

It strikes me that it'd be better to put these quick hacks on CPAN
instead of constantly rewriting glue code to use this and other bits of
Cocoa.  Specifically, I'm talking about Perl access to ObjC frameworks,
nothing so ambitious as CamelBones or even GUI apps.

So, is anyone else working in this sandbox?  Is Cocoa::* a good
namespace for modules that provide access to Mac OS X frameworks?

Thanks,

Z.