On 2004.7.15, at 06:43 AM, Brian Dimeler wrote:

Hi, I was having trouble installing LWP on the version of Perl that came with our office iMac (running OS X 10.3.4) and therefore I reinstalled Perl as per the suggestion of CPAN, using the guide at http://developer.apple.com/internet/opensource/perl.html .

my, oh, my.

Would someone else take a look at that page and tell me whether they agree with me that it looks like some summer intern at Apple has kind of laid a little land mine in there, maybe thinking he was bringing the page up to date with Panther?