Hi Ingo,

I am using psync on Panther and I like it very much. No trouble, it just works.
Here is my version info.

Joe.

[Abba:~] josephal% perl -v

This is perl, v5.8.1-RC3 built for darwin-thread-multi-2level

Copyright 1987-2003, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'. If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

[Abba:~] josephal% /usr/local/bin/psync -v
psync   [-d][-n][-q|-v] source_items ... target_directory
psync -r[-d][-n][-q|-v] source_directory target_directory
[Abba:~] josephal% head /usr/local/bin/psync
#!/usr/bin/perl
#
# $Id: psync,v 0.65 2003/04/09 08:25:26 dankogai Exp $
# $Id: psync,v 0.65.5 2003/09/5 jacek_s Exp jacek_s $
#

eval 'exec /usr/bin/perl  -S $0 ${1+"$@"}'
    if 0; # not running under some shell

use strict;