Andrew Mace wrote:
IE just displays the graphic but doesn't download it. The script does not seem to be overriding whatever the settings are in IE regarding MIME types and what to do with them -- I'm guessing. Is there a way to override that?

You could try changing the Content-Type to application/download. The problem is Mac IE will show the save as prompt, but it will be the name of your script (download.pl) and not the filename you specified in the HTTP header.

Doesn't it save it to disk with the correct name though? (IIRC)

Of course I'd just hope the number of Mac IE browsers is dropping everyday...

Pete