On Sep 12, 2004, at 1:32 PM, The Ghost wrote:

Other than JEdit, my other choice would be KDE's KATE (K Advance Text Editor). (This may now be Quantra, I don't know). Excellent syntax highlighting control, integrated command line, a nice file browser (good for looking at logs quickly), The only problem is I don't know how to put it on a Mac, but I'm sure it can be done. If anyone knows how to do this or can point me to the right documentation it'd be much appreciated.

KATE is available through Fink. I'm not certain what specific package, although kdeutils3 or kdevelop seems likely.

sherm--