At 22:44 -0500 12/25/04, Lola Lee wrote:
>Nothing happens.  This lesson that I'm working on is working from the premise
>that people are using a Windows Perl installation.

Watch out for line ends in the source file that is being counted. Perl probably
doesn't care because the return-linefeed pair from Windoze still contains the
single linefeed that UNIX expects. But I have been fooled, especially with
Unicode's two new code points representing line ends.

--

-->  Halloween  == Oct 31 == Dec 25 == Christmas  <--